วันพุธที่ 20 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Transformers Movie Deluxe Bumblebee 1974 Camaro Reviews



Transformers Movie Deluxe Bumblebee 1974 Camaro Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite transformers!, July 18, 2007
By Robert W. Epler (Ozark, MO)
Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

Bumblebee and Ironhide are my favorite transformers. I don't know why so many people gave him a bad review. I love him! He's very simple to transform, and I can do it REALLY fast. You can put his guns on his shoulders or in his hands. I prefer to put them in his in his hands, but they're both very cool! He's so fun, and awesome! I love this toy! All transformer collections should have this toy! I highly reccomend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST!!!, July 11, 2007
By Itwela (Los Angeles)
Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

Having been a Transformers fan from their very beginning, I was so very dissappointed to learn that Bumblebee was going to be a Camaro and not a VW Bug. After seeing the movie, I was so very pleased with the new interpretation of Bumblebee! As soon as I got home from the theatre, I ordered the toy...and I LOVE it!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: